Meditation Classes and Series for Individuals
Take a beginning Meditation Series to uncover the spaciousness that is your natural state of being.
Join me in exploring the practice of meditation. I teach the technique called TMI from The Mind Illuminated by Upasaka Culadasa. It is a technique that can be practiced on its own or with any type of meditation technique to help you progress in your practice and experience more amazing benefits from meditation :)
Benefits of Meditation
A regular meditation practice yields many benefits. You will:
- be happier regardless of conditions.
- have fuller experiences.
- have the ability to maintain equanimity and calm in difficult situations.
- have more compassion for others.
- feel more spacious even when you have a lot to do
- find deep contentment.
- experience great physical benefits such as lower blood pressure, less strain on the endocrine system and body due to stress, and sleep better.
- learn to listen deeply to yourself and others.
- learn to accept change.
- have less anxiety.
- be more present and focused.
Beginners Series for Individuals
This meditation class series is for beginners. The series begins with the fundamentals:
- What is meditation and mindfulness?
- How do I meditate?
- How do I keep my meditation practice going?
The main focus will be to establish a consistent and sustainable practice so that you can experience the many benefits. It is recommended that you eat a very light snack and save dinner for after the class so that you are alert. Each series is limited to eight students in each course.
spring meditation series | $150
Eight 60 min Sessions
April 3rd - May 22nd
Class is FULL
summer meditation series | $150
Eight 60 min Sessions
July 10th - August 28th
fall meditation series | $120
Six 60 min Sessions
October 16th - November 20th
Ongoing Weekly On-site Classes
This weekly ongoing class is for those who have taken my Beginner's Series and are seeking the support of other meditators, guidance, and the ease of practicing with others.
ongoing weekly meditation class
Email me for permission to join and details
NOTE: I will be on retreat the 17th-27th so there will be no meditation on the 18th and 25th of March.
Ongoing Weekly Online Classes
This weekly ongoing class if for meditators who have an established practice and are seeking the support of other meditators, guidance, and the ease of practicing with others virtually.
ongoing weekly online meditation class