Joyous TMI Meditation Series at the SF Dharma Collective
Tuesdays, June 4th, 11th, 18th & 25th
Learn how to establish a meditation practice with the foundation of joy. Meditation can be a very enjoyable practice if cultivated with a positive outlook, acceptance of what is present and a focus on intentions rather then goals.
This meditation series is for anyone practicing between Stages 1-4 in the TMI technique. The series will cover the following:
· A brief review of the Four Noble Truths and how they can be experienced in meditation.
· A brief overview of how Buddhism has developed/been influenced in the west and its naturalization with contemporary science.
· A thorough introduction to TMI and its overall 10 Stage model.
· The differences between attention and awareness and how they work together to create an optimal experience.
· Techniques and strategies for Stages 1-4.
· Antidotes for common problems in meditation.
· An introduction to the model of the mind and how it works.
· An introduction to the practice of Metta and walking meditation.
Guided morning online meditations will support your practice during the course of the series.
*Registration Details to follow shortly*