New Online Joyous TMI Meditation Series
Sundays, 4:30-6pm PST, 7:30-9pm EST
October 13th - November 17th
Learn how to establish a meditation practice with the foundation of joy. Meditation can be a very enjoyable practice if cultivated with a positive outlook, acceptance of what is present and a focus on intentions rather then goals.
This meditation series is for complete beginners and anyone practicing between Stages 1-4 in the TMI technique. The series will cover the following:
· A thorough introduction to TMI and its overall 10 Stage model.
· The differences between attention and awareness and how they work together to create an optimal experience.
· Techniques and strategies for Stages 1-4.
· Antidotes for common problems in meditation.
· An introduction to the model of the mind and how it works.
· An introduction to the practice of Metta and walking meditation.
Guided morning online meditations will support your practice during the course of the series.
Suggested Donation Sliding Scale: $60-$120
Make Donations HERE in increments of $20
No one will be turned away for lack of funds.
To Register email me HERE
This Workshop will be through a Zoom Portal which will be sent to you upon registration.