In this powerful grouping of meditation, yin yoga, yang yoga and restorative yoga, you will be gently invited to release and renew to become your vibrant spring self.
- Kindly, with your meditation, you will encourage your intention and attention to coalesce around your practice.
- Supported by pranayama, a slow flow of yang yoga (vinyasa) will begin to build heat in your body to begin to burn toxins.
- Slow, long held yin yoga poses will focus on clearing your subtle energetic channels in your connective tissues to help bathe your inner landscape with beautiful, fresh water and moisture giving hyaluronic acid.
- True rest in effortless restorative poses will help to engage your parasympathetic nervous system so that you can heal, refresh and support your generative energy.
- You will leave feeling easeful and at peace.
This workshop qualifies for continuing education credits with the Yoga Alliance.
Pre-register by March 19th $45
Day 0f $50
Sign up Now: