Come spend an afternoon of fun connecting with yourself and others as you paint a Yantra.
Yantra painting is an ancient meditation practice of connecting to yourself while acknowledging your relationship to something larger than yourself. The embodying acts of drawing and painting are great activities to soothe daily stress and to bring you inward dwell with ease.
In this workshop you will:
- learn the historical significance of the Yantra practice
- learn to draw a yantra using the traditional mathematical system
- learn to use water based paints
- learn the practice of meditating with your Yantra
- learn a mantra to accompany your Yantra practice
All drawing and painting supplies will be provided.
Limited to 8 people
preregistration required by June 8th